Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Thanks silence, it would be great if alex could make it show up on the home or forumpage, so all the people can see it !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Lucid, not any relation with the topic but... french? or not far from it

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Germany but should be the same time i guess

Gold
    Annihilus Account: max

LADDER RESET

Gold
    Annihilus Account: musiole

Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?

Quote Originally Posted by musiole View Post
    Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?
    It was never "promised" anything. I wanted to do special holiday events with the patch like we did with halloween, and we talked it over with the community and it was completely pointless to have special holiday items just to have them put into non ladder a month or two later. This was the community's decision and it worked out great. I've put so much work into this server you have no idea. People like you really don't deserve to play here, learn some manners.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: itsdustyy

Quote Originally Posted by musiole View Post
    This guy... What a douche.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: malaysia_reuben

Hello guys I create a new paladin but there is no player is playing where did they go ????

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

Damm.. I don't think it was good idea to reset ladder. Why to reset ladder if it wasn't full even? Right now I wanted to return to D2, but my character wasted, nobody plays non-ladder.

Ladder reset - its good thing with overpopulated blizzard servers. Its designed to cure game economy and give chance to take your place in ladder, have equal chances.. But there is no point to reset if ladder wasn't FULL even.

Sad.
    Last edited by tangar; 01-04-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangar View Post
    Damm.. I don't think it was good idea to reset ladder. Why to reset ladder if it wasn't full even? Right now I wanted to return to D2, but my character wasted, nobody plays non-ladder.

Ladder reset - its good thing with overpopulated blizzard servers. Its designed to cure game economy and give chance to take your place in ladder, have equal chances.. But there is no point to reset if ladder wasn't FULL even.

Sad.
    The ladder reset has been on the front page since Day 1. It was completely necessary for various reasons, I have posted them several times already so I won't take time to type them again. I am sorry you're upset but it isn't hard to see the benefits to the reset for those that actively play.

User Tag List