Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

I realize there may be a few against it, but it has already been decided. Several people do not know what future plans we have and do not realize if we do a reset ladder later it will greatly hurt us.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TwistedMiinds

If new content is being thrown in with it i can see it being really fun, just a reset with a community not so large is kinda rough. But change is good most the time

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TwistedMiinds

Plus i'm tired of being rich o.o

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

as far as the leveling is concerned , not everyone can get to inferno cows to speed level to 99

Gold
    Annihilus Account: m-revenge

res is ok but why only gold with $$ will bunthse refunded.... there are alot of ppl who waste alot of time in voting 2 3 4 mounts every day and now nothing

Quote Originally Posted by m-revenge View Post
    res is ok but why only gold with $$ will bunthse refunded.... there are alot of ppl who waste alot of time in voting 2 3 4 mounts every day and now nothing

It takes less than a minute to vote. It also takes less than a minute to read the initial post... any Gold you have now will not be lost. You got plenty of entertainment with Gold already spent, and any Gold you gain between now and the reset from voting will still be there.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Bring it on! I'll beat you all down wearing sigons set

Gold
    Annihilus Account: mesiasuo

well.. I got a suggestion, I´ll be in the new season cuz the game right now is going bored to me, indeed when u got all end game items.
    now,, this is my suggestion, could you Fix worldstone quest?
    fragments are so hard to find.. (could you increase drop chance on this? )
    U need about 10 sets to get 1 portal,, this is alot time farming for only 1 portal. I think a lot ppl are with me with this idea. (25% chance is insane) -.-
    I´ve been doing worldstone for about 2 weeks.and I only get 4 portals, in about 45 frags sets -.- I´m not kidding XD I´m almost 24/7 from my start in this server.
    I think that, worldstone quest is the more fun in game atm. but with the frags drops % and this chance to find 1 portal, not way.

Lmk what u think admin!
    Sorry for my bad english I´m learning.

Quote Originally Posted by mesiasuo View Post
    well.. I got a suggestion, I´ll be in the new season cuz the game right now is going bored to me, indeed when u got all end game items.
    now,, this is my suggestion, could you Fix worldstone quest?
    fragments are so hard to find.. (could you increase drop chance on this? )
    U need about 10 sets to get 1 portal,, this is alot time farming for only 1 portal. I think a lot ppl are with me with this idea. (25% chance is insane) -.-
    I´ve been doing worldstone for about 2 weeks.and I only get 4 portals, in about 45 frags sets -.- I´m not kidding XD I´m almost 24/7 from my start in this server.
    I think that, worldstone quest is the more fun in game atm. but with the frags drops % and this chance to find 1 portal, not way.

Lmk what u think admin!
    Sorry for my bad english I´m learning.
    I understood your post just fine! I like Worldstone event being super rare... I don't know if I want to change it yet or not.

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

gg ladder reset. the tears tho. im poppin a bone.

User Tag List