Hey guys! I know we've been more or less saying the ladder will reset in January, but after discussing with Acyroma we decided a mid-October reset makes much more sense. Here's why! We have special limited-time events planned during both October and December, and it just wouldn't feel very good to get a bunch of awesome limited-time items, just to have them go non-ladder in a month. I am announcing this now to give everyone a 1 month notice. Your existing characters will go to non-ladder, they will not be lost. Any Gold you have on your account will also not be lost. If you have bought Gold or will buy Gold anytime between August 16th, 2015 and the reset, you will receive 50% of the amount you purchased as reimbursement when the ladder resets, we do not want anyone to feel like they are wasting money to support the server between now and then. We feel 2 months back is definitely fair!

I hope you all continue to play this season right up until the reset! I think you will really enjoy the special events we have planned for you, and when Annihilus first started on Patch 1.0 at the beginning of this year we did not have even 25% of the content we have now, it will be fun to have all of this straight from the beginning on the new season. If you have friends who quit or have been debating on playing, the reset would be the perfect time for them to return and try it out! Thanks for an amazing year, I look forward to having another awesome season with you guys.

Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015. 2:00 pm EST.