Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to the admins

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blizzkid

Question to the admins

Hello guys, i've been talking to a guy named Danjelle and he explained to me that he has a brother who use the same internet conection(house router) and his brother acted a little stupid infront of admins or w/e and the other one (danjelle) got his main account banned because of his brother's doing.Tbh the story sound a bit sad because i've been part of this tipe of things in the past so its pretty bad for the other one.
    Her/his main account is Danielle wich i think its pretty much locked at this point.
    My plead with the admins is to let this player be a part of community bc in the time we talked only good words came and it sould have a chance to play on a new account.

danjelle
    haha thx im female btw and my user danielle-jonsso

danjelle
    i understand most guys that play video game dont like girls , but i dont think im the only female here

danjelle
    ok blizzkid, i had to show Game pictures of myself to play here he said, and i do it
    and now he dont reply anymore , i think its creepy and i feel uncomfortable ...

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

BlizzKid my advice is don't get involved with this specific user!

danjelle
    they removed my ban, thanks for your support Blizzkid see you in-game!
    solved issue

Quote Originally Posted by danjelle View Post
    ok blizzkid, i had to show Game pictures of myself to play here he said, and i do it
    and now he dont reply anymore , i think its creepy and i feel uncomfortable ...
    lol WHAT?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blizzkid

@rez
    i know it sould a bit shady on the corner but who cares? as long as its her time thats invested into the game thats also her responsability to take care of that account and speak decent with other users.She takes part of this knowing that she will probabily be perma banned next time something happens.
    @Game
    hahahaha. Pictures, playing, herself..uuuuuuuuu i'm starting to get it
    Take care and have a good night
    Last edited by Blizzkid; 09-16-2015 at 12:46 PM.

danjelle
    Sorry game, I read the message again and u want me to write im not animal on paper??? i thinked u wanted to see picture of me? :S

User Tag List