Thread: Upgrade Potions, Relocate Jyhern, Runeword Orbs, Wiki Update

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rithbon007

Upgrade Potions, Relocate Jyhern, Runeword Orbs, Wiki Update

Suggestion 1:
    Upgrade the healing and mana potion sold by merchants in normal difficulty to greater/super healing and mana.
    Potions are free anyways
    Convenient for rushers, players starting off fresh, and players mfing in normal tristram.

Suggestion 2:
    Change the location of Jyhern in act 2 if possible. Once again this is for convenience. Sometimes he's feeling anti-social. If he can't be moved, perhaps consider reconstructing his palace.

Suggestion 3:
    Make runewords possible for orbs
    Could be made for lower levels sorcs having variety of +skills based on preference of player, ie, lightning, fire, or cold.

Suggestion 4:
    Update wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by Paperboi View Post
    Suggestion 1:
    Upgrade the healing and mana potion sold by merchants in normal difficulty to greater/super healing and mana.
    Potions are free anyways
    Convenient for rushers, players starting off fresh, and players mfing in normal tristram.

Suggestion 2:
    Change the location of Jyhern in act 2 if possible. Once again this is for convenience. Sometimes he's feeling anti-social. If he can't be moved, perhaps consider reconstructing his palace.

Suggestion 3:
    Make runewords possible for orbs
    Could be made for lower levels sorcs having variety of +skills based on preference of player, ie, lightning, fire, or cold.

Suggestion 4:
    Update wiki page
    All are very nice suggestions, a few may even make it into the ladder reset patch As for the wiki, it is completely built by the players themselves. I have added a lot of new things on my own, but it is mostly a project for players to be able to build it overtime. It has come a long way, and is very useful.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rithbon007

All are very nice suggestions, a few may even make it into the ladder reset patch As for the wiki, it is completely built by the players themselves. I have added a lot of new things on my own, but it is mostly a project for players to be able to build it overtime. It has come a long way, and is very useful.
    Thanks for the consideration.
    As for updating wiki, Ill do my best to try and contribute to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperboi View Post
    Thanks for the consideration.
    As for updating wiki, Ill do my best to try and contribute to the community.
    Awesome! Much appreciated

User Tag List