Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: unable

Quote Originally Posted by cheeprezah View Post
    ok thx man i will reinstall the game then give it another shot thx for the info
    No problem!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: drsnow88

i reinstalled it same problem... this showes when i start launcher .. "connecting to anihilius server failed pls try again later ... now enabling offline launch game button.. , damn

Gold

i dont think its on my end cause gateway editor connects to the other gateways succesfully

i dont think its on my end cause gateway editor connects to the other gateways succesfully
    Can you try a VPN and see if it lets you through?

Gold

what is a VPN ? im not familiar with this ..

i just restarted my machine .. i updated the launcher now a different error appears .. " diablo 2 exception .. unhandled acces violotion 000000..etc

what is a VPN ? im not familiar with this ..

i just restarted my machine .. i updated the launcher now a different error appears .. " diablo 2 exception .. unhandled acces violotion 000000..etc

Sounds like you need to reboot again. A VPN is just a program that connects you through another network first to mask your IP, if for some reason our host has blocked your specific area that'll get around it. You can google free VPN.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Myself

This is curious. I have the same problem: it just hangs on 'Connecting to the fastest server.............'

Gold

i have installed vpn ... now in gateway editor the gateway shows connected , but Now the game doesen;t launch its a curse i tell you

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Myself

Well, I've got one of them VPN programs installed and already joined some games.

Gold

hey man can u pls specify what steps in the installation u followed.. maybe i can make this work too.. i have windows 10 , im think maybe there are some compatibility issues..

User Tag List