Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

This is good news for a loot hoarder like myself. I can get rid of them and my infernal chests that I've been saving for when I can afford to buy gold for the keys. Those buggers take up a lot of inventory space

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

xD is it really that hard to get a Frostmourne from lk, that you saved infernal chests for it?

Whats the droprate?

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    This is good news for a loot hoarder like myself. I can get rid of them and my infernal chests that I've been saving for when I can afford to buy gold for the keys. Those buggers take up a lot of inventory space
    You're tossing chests just because of 2 items being removed from it? Really? Why do I get a hostile feeling from you :/

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    xD is it really that hard to get a Frostmourne from lk, that you saved infernal chests for it?

Whats the droprate?
    Well, I've killed him about 40 times now and haven't seen Frostmourne drop yet. I'm not sure what the drop rate is. I could just have terrible luck. I need to pray to RNGesus more often I was hoping for a chance at getting the Tyreal sword from the Infernal chest tbh. It would be way cheaper than spending 1k gold on a key. It's all good though. That would be more of a vanity item at this point

Well, I've killed him about 40 times now and haven't seen Frostmourne drop yet. I'm not sure what the drop rate is. I could just have terrible luck. I need to pray to RNGesus more often I was hoping for a chance at getting the Tyreal sword from the Infernal chest tbh. It would be way cheaper than spending 1k gold on a key. It's all good though. That would be more of a vanity item at this point
    They're supposed to be really rare, but chests have PLENTY of other items to be well worth it, including the Infernal Pearl charms.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You're tossing chests just because of 2 items being removed from it? Really? Why do I get a hostile feeling from you :/
    I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw

I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw
    I understand, remember the Tyrael key has a very small chance to drop from Hell monsters . Not all hope is lost! As for the set items guys, we will actually replace any old versions with new versions, just contact Acyroma and he'll help you out. There we go, all problems solved!

Gold

By the way, what is an Infernal Pearl Charm?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

@lord

from 3.0 patchnotes:

• Several new unique charms exclusive to the Infernal Chest have also been added to further the benefits of opening a chest. These charms have scaling stats, such as being a 3/20/20 if rolled perfect. For example; some scale 1-3/10-20/10-20, some are 10-20/5-11's, and more. These charms are of course still obtainable by normal means, as a magic charm.

Ctrl + F it in this list of uniques token posted: http://pastebin.com/JDrHL5Ef

User Tag List