Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

Quote Originally Posted by lordwacueric View Post
    Hey guys, ive just been wondering why mavinas and all aura sets get buffed, but aldur and natalya dont. I Know balancing is hard and all, but lets be honest, the Unique sets just arent balanced. For Example, Gorerider and Gulli alone are way better on shuriken flip assa than the full natalya set is... And as A trap assa why the hell do u need 30% psn skill dmg on nat wep for? as for melee, the whole set does not give any green bonuses when u get multiple parts (Like almost all other class sets give), if there wouldonly be a bit of CB, DS or OW, maybe some ressis or something, people might actually start using these sets. Hope for the Future!
    ...? Both sets were buffed in patch 3.0. The set isn't just for poison sins or trapsins, its balanced for both. Did you read the 3.0 patch notes? Aldurs set is very strong now in my opinion.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Is there any info available on the new skills? I havnt seen any in the wiki. They don't replace any skills do they?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    Is there any info available on the new skills? I havnt seen any in the wiki. They don't replace any skills do they?
    They do not! There is no info in the wiki.

Gold

Awesome. Level 30 req I assume?

I'm also going to assume they havnt been implemented to staff/automod pools?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    Awesome. Level 30 req I assume?

I'm also going to assume they havnt been implemented to staff/automod pools?
    Not all are level 30, they are all over the place. And they may spawn on automods, I didn't test!

Gold

Sweet I'll stop pestering haha. Should get to play within the next week or two

User Tag List