Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC LADDER MELEE TOURNEY // thursday 6 pm est

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I didnt make any char, i didnt join. im just stating facts here, well if u didnt know how it works. Let me tell u again for next time: If a lvl 30 tournament = hold, U n a lvl 30 to join it, If a lvl 18 tournament is hold, u need a lvl 18 to join.
    Hopes this clears things up for you!
    the rules dont say its a lvl 30 tourney they say the cap level is 30

i chose to use a lvl 17 it didnt work out so well but i still placed 3rd

until you dqd me for no good reason

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Jared please give up allready, if it was geared maybe it made sense... but come on running around with a naked char in a tournament, waiting for people to kill u? And ur the only 1 who thinks ur right about ur way, im not the only 1 who vouched for this.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    the rules dont say its a lvl 30 tourney they say the cap level is 30

i chose to use a lvl 17 it didnt work out so well but i still placed 3rd

until you dqd me for no good reason
    This was a level 30 tournament. Not a level 18 tournament. The announcement stated level 30, I would have dq'd you right when you entered the moor to duel. Rules are rules. Sorry I couldn't be here guys, still working on that charger.
    Good duels everyone.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: xyx1

will there any 2nd tournament or that was?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    This was a level 30 tournament. Not a level 18 tournament. The announcement stated level 30, I would have dq'd you right when you entered the moor to duel. Rules are rules. Sorry I couldn't be here guys, still working on that charger.
    Good duels everyone.
    -You must make your chara before hand levl 30 is cap

place a limit or restriction on (prices, expenditure, or other activity).
    "council budgets will be capped"

nuff said

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

CAP

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Not that my opinion matters, but the rules should have stated "Your character must be level 30 to compete". Not a "cap". On the flip side of this situation...your approach to the tournament was a tad childish Jared. Pretty sure that if you joined with a level 28 or 29 char that was geared to compete that the GM's wouldn't have had an issue. It IS just a game, and we are all here to have FUN. Those who have the willingness and capability to be respectful of others (no matter the situation) will benefit the community/server/website as a whole by attracting more players to join in on the fun and stick around for the long haul. On that note...I'd like to say THANK YOU to the GM's and founder for providing a unique and satisfying alternative to a game that I have adored for years. I look forward to whatever you have in store!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    Not that my opinion matters, but the rules should have stated "Your character must be level 30 to compete". Not a "cap". On the flip side of this situation...your approach to the tournament was a tad childish Jared. Pretty sure that if you joined with a level 28 or 29 char that was geared to compete that the GM's wouldn't have had an issue. It IS just a game, and we are all here to have FUN. Those who have the willingness and capability to be respectful of others (no matter the situation) will benefit the community/server/website as a whole by attracting more players to join in on the fun and stick around for the long haul. On that note...I'd like to say THANK YOU to the GM's and founder for providing a unique and satisfying alternative to a game that I have adored for years. I look forward to whatever you have in store!
    its not like i wanted to enter with a lvl 17 i got on and asked how long i had could only get to lvl 17... so i entered with a lvl 17 and got third
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

User Tag List