Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hc character problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Nothing we can do about this. Sorry its the risk of hardcore, unfortunate; but true
    valuable input as always, a slice of ignorance sprinkled with a dash of arrogance for that extra flavor.
    clearly, there is a way to restore from the backup, and clearly, server crashed and chars not being pulled out of the games is not a risk of HC. if that was the case, not even blood moor would be safe.

you're head gm, and should therefore set an example. try for a bit of patience and understanding.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    valuable input as always, a slice of ignorance sprinkled with a dash of arrogance for that extra flavor.
    clearly, there is a way to restore from the backup, and clearly, server crashed and chars not being pulled out of the games is not a risk of HC. if that was the case, not even blood moor would be safe.

you're head gm, and should therefore set an example. try for a bit of patience and understanding.
    He is 100% correct.

Next time you try and bash one of my staff get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post

I wasn't going to say anything since my staff had already addressed his issue, and I do not like putting users on blast... but when the server drops, the monsters stop moving as well. The whole server crashes, it isn't just the players, otherwise rollbacks would literally never happen. The server was not the reason of his death, I am a little sad a user would take advantage of the server crashes because they died in HC. If it was a huge lag spike that is different since the monsters are local to the server and can technically function without internet during the spike, but a crash will NEVER be the cause of a death. Claiming my staff is ignorant was a little ironic I must say, and it is actually against the rules to verbally attack a staff member like you just did. He was completely sympathetic with zman while just letting him know we cannot do anything for his situation, he was not rude in anyway. Completely uncalled for on your end man.

User Tag List