Thread: Shuriken Flip Ias Breakpoints

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

I really wished this autosaved drafts damn it. Starting over thanks to a glitch with the insert image button crashing.

Here are the results from further testing I have done.

1. Each shuriken flip releases 3 shurikens per attack cycle. However, in some cases it only releases 2. My testing indicates that this phenomenon is not a function of skill level or attack speed. So I am not sure what causes it. Each shuriken leaves a cone in its wake that may or may not deal damage.

2. The fastest attack speed breakpoint as far as I can tell is achieved both with a suwayahh with 120 ias and runic talons with 95 ias given a level 19 burst of speed. (52 oias) A runic with 145 ias and 27 oias appears to be right around the last breakpoint. I cant tell for sure. A suwayyah 170 ias and 27 oias is also right around the final breakpoint.

3. As you can see in the picture below, the damage of shuriken flip is calculated by adding the shuriken flip skill damage to the weapon damage. So any damage that is applied to your weapon is also added to your shuriken flip. So I think +damage, %enhanced damage, and damage from auras should all be added to your total shuriken flip damage.
    Deadly/critical strike is applied last so I think it doubles the damage of (total weapon damage+shuriken flip base damage.) I need to confirm that though.

4. A build maximizing the weapon damage +venom damage seems to have the potential to be pretty strong. (max blade shield, shuriken flip, venom, claw mastery and shadow master/warrior or fade, plaguebringer is probably the best weapon for such a build) I may test this further.
    Last edited by rrra; 04-25-2016 at 06:58 PM.

User Tag List