Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I think you forgot how Diablo 2 was originally designed Higher runes SHOULD hold more value over runes below it. Did you know The chances of a Jah has about a 350% higher drop rate compared to Zod? Why shouldn't Zod be worth more? If people want to cut their higher / more valuable rune down to a cheaper rune, then they should be able to. I've seen people on here offer Zods / Chams when people asks for "HRs" in trades and people turned them down and said those runes are useless and are not considered "HRs". That completely disgusted me, especially since they are so much more rare to drop than the Jahs and Bers people want so badly. Runes did not lose any value from this change, the previously "useless" runes have just gained some value. Sorry if that upsets you :/, but if you stop and think about it it makes perfect sense.

There is a 5 minute time limit after using the Admission! If you have not cleared the level and used the next Admission by then, you're out of time and must start over!

There are no "free" runes. Read my response to thessarill People should be thrilled to find Zod, not "oh my god why Zod instead of Jah or Ber?"
    I agree with Mr. Founder 100%. I have a stockpile of Zods that NO ONE wants. Now I can downgrade them to Bers or any other rune that I may find useful for myself, or keep them as Zods until new runewords make them valuable again. It's all about choices now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    I agree with Mr. Founder 100%. I have a stockpile of Zods that NO ONE wants. Now I can downgrade them to Bers or any other rune that I may find useful for myself, or keep them as Zods until new runewords make them valuable again. It's all about choices now.
    i have to agree with you!
    Though its weird, because we all seem to have more zod tor to drop in cow than other runes, which sounds weird because of droprates.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    i have to agree with you!
    Though its weird, because we all seem to have more zod tor to drop in cow than other runes, which sounds weird because of droprates.
    I just triple checked, zod / tor / xer are INSANELY less likely to drop than jah / ber. People don't use the Zods as much so they seem to pile up

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

the key to the second level wont cube for me
    Last edited by sine25; 01-03-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sine25 View Post
    they key to the second level wont cube for me
    You either haven't right-clicked the admission at the key chest, took longer than the 5 minute time limit, or you right-clicked it at the wrong time (not next to key chest, or monsters still alive).

Annihilus 3.1 1/3/2016 Hotfix Changelog:

• Plaguelands dropped have been buffed back up some. They still aren't quite the same level as Inferno, but close enough considering the difficulty.

• Holy Bolt has had it's base heal and Prayer heal synergy % increased. You will not see the number increase on your end until I update the patch in the launcher, but the buffs are already in place. A healer may help you in the Crucible's higher levels

• Inferno Hephasto will now use Smite instead of Charge, due to a bug causing him to go invisible.

• El'druin, the Sword of Justice has had the damage on it's Slice of Heaven and Heaven's Justice greatly increased.

• Various damage adjustments have been made to the Level 15 and 20 Crucible Bosses.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Hephastos are still invisible)

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Hephastos are still invisible)
    Thanks, I will look into it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dibdab

Although I like the crucible very much and especially the idea of challenge against time brings in some "real life feeling", this challenge nails one down to the computer, ignoring everything around because of the time limits. For me, this is hardly feasible, as I often must interrupt playing and being away from keybord. It would be great, if there could be a possibility to have something like a waypoint while doing the crucible to be able to interrupt for a while - although i realizie that the idea was to do without interruption.

The rune downgrade is a very nice thing and I complete agree with Game that a higher rune should be more worth. As an idea, there was a nice system on another private dia server. They allowed to break runes in two pieces, like 1 Ber = 2 Sur. Maybe the rune breaking could cost something like a kind of "rune breaking fee", means 1 Ber gets 1 Sur and 1 Lo? Just as an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by dibdab View Post
    Although I like the crucible very much and especially the idea of challenge against time brings in some "real life feeling", this challenge nails one down to the computer, ignoring everything around because of the time limits. For me, this is hardly feasible, as I often must interrupt playing and being away from keybord. It would be great, if there could be a possibility to have something like a waypoint while doing the crucible to be able to interrupt for a while - although i realizie that the idea was to do without interruption.

The rune downgrade is a very nice thing and I complete agree with Game that a higher rune should be more worth. As an idea, there was a nice system on another private dia server. They allowed to break runes in two pieces, like 1 Ber = 2 Sur. Maybe the rune breaking could cost something like a kind of "rune breaking fee", means 1 Ber gets 1 Sur and 1 Lo? Just as an idea...
    The Crucible is very specific about what it is, there is plenty of other content I have added that you can take a break and come back to I know its rough for people who don't have a 1-2 hours to play, but there is always more content coming in the future that isn't time restricted. As for the rune breaking, I think that turning 1 rune into 2 is a bad idea in the long run, as that would be creating runes out of thin air and then they could just use the upgrade scroll for just 150 Gold. I am pretty content with how it turned out, I think the vast majority of people are happy!

User Tag List