Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dibdab

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The Crucible is very specific about what it is, there is plenty of other content I have added that you can take a break and come back to I know its rough for people who don't have a 1-2 hours to play, but there is always more content coming in the future that isn't time restricted.
    I agree, there is lots of cool content out there It is more the feeling of "can't do it, what a pity" and more my personal time problem than yours in designing that nice content. A few years earlier, when I had the possibility to do it, I would have loved it - but there was only bnet

As for the rune breaking, I think that turning 1 rune into 2 is a bad idea in the long run, as that would be creating runes out of thin air and then they could just use the upgrade scroll for just 150 Gold. I am pretty content with how it turned out, I think the vast majority of people are happy!
    And so I am, the rune downgrade I met on another private server and it gave some freedom in working with runes in comparison to bnet. The upgrade for gold and free downgrade works very fine for me. The breaking was more a proposal as trade-off, but as you stated, most people are happy with new rules, so keep them. Good work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by dibdab View Post
    I agree, there is lots of cool content out there It is more the feeling of "can't do it, what a pity" and more my personal time problem than yours in designing that nice content. A few years earlier, when I had the possibility to do it, I would have loved it - but there was only bnet

And so I am, the rune downgrade I met on another private server and it gave some freedom in working with runes in comparison to bnet. The upgrade for gold and free downgrade works very fine for me. The breaking was more a proposal as trade-off, but as you stated, most people are happy with new rules, so keep them. Good work so far!
    Thanks! Glad you're having fun!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: zeCook

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 3.1 1/3/2016 Hotfix Changelog:

• El'druin, the Sword of Justice has had the damage on it's Slice of Heaven and Heaven's Justice greatly increased.
    Is the case the same as the other items that were modified? Do I need a new El'druin or will the current one have the new damage?

Quote Originally Posted by zeCook View Post
    Is the case the same as the other items that were modified? Do I need a new El'druin or will the current one have the new damage?
    Nope, this will affect existing swords as well! No need to find a new one. It is the skills that were modified, not the actual item, so it's a little different in this case.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

I like the rune decision a lot. It's a clever compromise.

The Crucible time limit is ok I think. I don't know how the time works there? I sit the time the leader actually stays in the level or the time since the level is created?
    I mean, if the time limit only counts down while the leader is in the level, this would give the opportunity to pause while also keep it a time play. Or is it like this already?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

umm great job again will hopefully be back soon!

just a question about this one:
    • Guided Arrow now benefits from Piercing Attack, and can continue hitting the same target.

sooo... guided arrow + 100% piercing attack = the arrow hits the target, turn around and do the same again. Over and over again or only 1x 100% piercing chance / attack?

i just wonder how many singletarget damage + lags this would cause if you shoot a 100 arrows and hide somewhere, watching do the work for you xd

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    umm great job again will hopefully be back soon!

just a question about this one:
    • Guided Arrow now benefits from Piercing Attack, and can continue hitting the same target.

sooo... guided arrow + 100% piercing attack = the arrow hits the target, turn around and do the same again. Over and over again or only 1x 100% piercing chance / attack?

i just wonder how many singletarget damage + lags this would cause if you shoot a 100 arrows and hide somewhere, watching do the work for you xd
    If the arrow isn't blocked or dodged or anything like that, it can hit up to 8 times total. After 8 hits it poofs.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Hah ^^ theres the quantum of information missing

Thanks for the info!

User Tag List