Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
I think you forgot how Diablo 2 was originally designed Higher runes SHOULD hold more value over runes below it. Did you know The chances of a Jah has about a 350% higher drop rate compared to Zod? Why shouldn't Zod be worth more? If people want to cut their higher / more valuable rune down to a cheaper rune, then they should be able to. I've seen people on here offer Zods / Chams when people asks for "HRs" in trades and people turned them down and said those runes are useless and are not considered "HRs". That completely disgusted me, especially since they are so much more rare to drop than the Jahs and Bers people want so badly. Runes did not lose any value from this change, the previously "useless" runes have just gained some value. Sorry if that upsets you :/, but if you stop and think about it it makes perfect sense.

There is a 5 minute time limit after using the Admission! If you have not cleared the level and used the next Admission by then, you're out of time and must start over!

There are no "free" runes. Read my response to thessarill People should be thrilled to find Zod, not "oh my god why Zod instead of Jah or Ber?"
I agree with Mr. Founder 100%. I have a stockpile of Zods that NO ONE wants. Now I can downgrade them to Bers or any other rune that I may find useful for myself, or keep them as Zods until new runewords make them valuable again. It's all about choices now.