Thread: Stolen Items, Guy admitted stealing it, Anything i can do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Sarieavo View Post
    I can't help but point out here that despite all the talk of being friendly and trying to be community based which I completely support, these two guys were very abusive to me even as I was asking them simply to tell me how it was against the rules so that if it indeed was, I could avoid doing so in the future. instead I got told things like "damn u dumb" and "cant wait till you get banned" as well as, "hope you spent money on this game" missing grammar and all, those are direct quotes of a small number of the things said by Matter and Random-SHEET respectively. The etiquette of these private servers isn't exactly spelled out anywhere but instead of a simple explanation, these players who you claim as part of your community chose to chastise and insult instead of a simple explanation when I literally told them that if they showed me where it was against the rules, I would give them their items back but instead, again, I was met with insults so I didn't give them back. Not to say that I won't, if the staff insists, I will do so but it seems to draw into question the standards that I'm apparently being held and they, seemingly, are not.
    You honestly deserve to get banned for doing this. I don't get how you can justify that it's okay to join a private game and think it isn't wrong to take somebody items laying on the ground and not give them back when asked.

If you want to be treated with respect then don't steal from others.
    Last edited by Williams; 01-14-2016 at 10:32 AM.

User Tag List