Hey friends! This thread is more or less purely hypothetical as 3.2's plans have already been laid out, but for future reference I am curious as to what kind of content you'd be interested in seeing. Here are the options:

PvP Content - This could be a different game type where you start out with a completely naked character and build your character from scratch. If you ever played D2PK or Project D it would be similar to that. Your PvP characters would not be able to play in the same games as your standard Annihilus characters.

OR we could do PvP modes that do use your standard Annihilus characters, sort of like an arena X vs X best of 5.

PvM Content - This would consist of possibly more Crucible content, brand new areas and monsters with new items, and lastly maybe even actual new quests with quest rewards ( maybe even one day another "Act" ) .

Please vote on the poll! And post any comments on things I have talked about here. I love to hear from the community, but let's keep things realistic!