K enough about mephisto. This thread wasn't made to be directed toward and one in particular. That being said yes I have read the rules, and I do understand them and I also understand this rule very well.

7. No selling or exchanging Items / Accounts / Gold for real life money.
- Annihilus was created for your enjoyment, not your bank account.

I'm not sure how gold gifting is different then spending irl money vs items except for the fact that it supports the server. So new gg items start to be dependent on how much $$$ you have in your bank account with gold gifting. So even though gold gifting is helping the server prosper and I'm glad that it helps alex out, but it's still starting to ruin the economy. It may not effect items that only have a face value of a hr, but with new items it most definitely effects the ability to buy those since as soon as people get a new item that is one of the best they instantly put the item up for sale vs gold. Weather they sell it or not is irrelevant, but they refuse other reasonable offers because all they want from you is to spend your hard earned money to buy an item for them. It's a nice loop hole for rule number 7 there. This in turn will start to set an example for new players on what trading should be on annihilus, and if you go and look in the trading section it there may not be many people doing it but it's certainly increasing in the number of people who were doing it. So am I expected if I wanted to get an item when new content comes out to save up my money so I can buy it from the guy selling it for gold because they wont accept any other offer ?

With that being said tbh idc at this point and I wish I never made this thread because it seems like a bash fest for no reason. Anyway that's my two cents and I wont be posting here again.