Thread: About our journey in HC

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

About our journey in HC

I'd like to thank, first of all, Equa for being my partner in this, and he's the next 99 (he was just a bit lazy to rush for it, but i'm pushing him to farm inf cows with me heeheh). This guy is one of the gifts this server gave to me, we've been playing together everyday, and we learn a lot with eachother.

Thanks Game and the other guy who codes this mod with you. This is a masterpiece of gaming, and for sure it cant even be called a mod, this is a whole new game, you guys created real quests inside of d2, much more complex and exciting than reg d2. You brought my addiction back from when i was a teenager heheh

I want also to thank Game, Acyroma, Psyren, Scotty, Soulkush and all the players who gave us information on every step we faced in hc, it would be too much of a pain to try it all in sc and then start from point zero in hc.

I wanna thank my wife for her patience in watching me die 21 times to achieve this. I was kind of rushy about the endgame content, and I ended up losing some gear and time by not letting the time of things.

I love you Talita

Now we're gonna do Dreamlands and Worldstone Event. Wish us luck!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Good luck bud. Hopefully you figure out a way to farm those things easily :P

Grats on the 99! Glad you're having so much fun Creating an environment and possibilities for people to have moments and entertainment like this was the whole reason I started working on Annihilus. I hope you create many more memories, and I will continue to improve and create content Annihilus so we can truly be the next generation of Diablo II.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

turn on loot bodies, youll need it. Me and elk started out here as HC. have several toons in reserve to do the end game content in HC.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

yeah i have like 7 mavinas set, etc etc etc hehe

we lost some chars already trying that stuff, but so far we got azathoth, stitches, lich king, ubers and dclone.

after we achieve one of those for the first time, they become farmable, the problem is we dont know what to expect, i was gonna kill knarst, then he started teleporting non stop, as if he was wearing an occy heheh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    yeah i have like 7 mavinas set, etc etc etc hehe

we lost some chars already trying that stuff, but so far we got azathoth, stitches, lich king, ubers and dclone.

after we achieve one of those for the first time, they become farmable, the problem is we dont know what to expect, i was gonna kill knarst, then he started teleporting non stop, as if he was wearing an occy heheh
    clear everything first, cause hes a runner as you well found out

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Watch out for his Amp + Nado, thats 5k life gone with 50% Dr ^^

Gz on 99, i had a sorc 99 last ladder on Hardcore. ( Baalruns )

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

GZ pedro hehe .
    just glad you dident quit on me after first few deaths.
    and i guess ill have to farm inf cows now just for the 99 hehe.
    and id just like to echo the thanks to game and the team for the great game.
    comunity has been great and very helpful.
    all in all i <3s it here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

I really like you both reviving the HC fun and community here
    Keep it up!

User Tag List