I'd like to thank, first of all, Equa for being my partner in this, and he's the next 99 (he was just a bit lazy to rush for it, but i'm pushing him to farm inf cows with me heeheh). This guy is one of the gifts this server gave to me, we've been playing together everyday, and we learn a lot with eachother.

Thanks Game and the other guy who codes this mod with you. This is a masterpiece of gaming, and for sure it cant even be called a mod, this is a whole new game, you guys created real quests inside of d2, much more complex and exciting than reg d2. You brought my addiction back from when i was a teenager heheh

I want also to thank Game, Acyroma, Psyren, Scotty, Soulkush and all the players who gave us information on every step we faced in hc, it would be too much of a pain to try it all in sc and then start from point zero in hc.

I wanna thank my wife for her patience in watching me die 21 times to achieve this. I was kind of rushy about the endgame content, and I ended up losing some gear and time by not letting the time of things.

I love you Talita

Now we're gonna do Dreamlands and Worldstone Event. Wish us luck!