Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do you survive Kaalut as a smiter?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Prebuff fade is a good idea, it lowers curse duration. If inject acid is a curse its duration will be reduced by a lot.

The new Guardian runeword http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?...Guardian-armor is INSANE.
    Really this runeword is so good and cheap to do. It has 30% cb on top

Also instead of zaka, if you want you max res up you could use dragonscale. Guardian and dragonscale will already bring you to 90%, with othuyeg charm and other gear easily 95% and nice stacked.

So with fade prebuff and Joes life on hit ench suggestion, should bring you to a really stable point lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

i just hate odium cause of cloak of shadow, makes it really annoying to play when it procs.
    i like 15% life teleport and fade (lower curse duration, dr and all rez, and i dont like prebbuffing)

i am using this fyi (after talking to meph some times ago about life per hit enchants i remade my smiter like follows)
    frostmourne (ber ber mal cb enchant + life per hit enchant)
    odium 299%def 15% life/mana (2 life on hit enchants)
    divine gloves (cant be frozen, +25str chants)
    madness phy / cons ring/saracen
    LK belt
    dragon scale with life per hit enchant
    death advance -20 cold and 10 dr
    Devil's bargain (i need a GOOD bargain so for now i just put a -11% stats thats not too bad, and put shael +Divine rubyx2 in it)
    for the reduction of stats from bargain, i put a +str/-15 %req jewel on odium and a hel (for now) in dragonscale, so i just need to get to 119 str to wear odium, then it makes me wear all rest.

using prime, belial, smite anni and +20 stat torch
    i just rebuild with those items yesterday and for what i have tested, i like it
    i wanna test perf loh bargain with loh chant for 110 loh + prime and other enchants, i should reach around 300 loh
    Last edited by Frigide; 03-05-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    i just hate odium cause of cloak of shadow, makes it really annoying to play when it procs.
    i like 15% life teleport and fade (lower curse duration, dr and all rez, and i dont like prebbuffing)

i am using this fyi (after talking to meph some times ago about life per hit enchants i remade my smiter like follows)
    frostmourne (ber ber mal cb enchant + life per hit enchant)
    odium 299%def 15% life/mana (2 life on hit enchants)
    divine gloves (cant be frozen, +25str chants)
    madness phy / cons ring/saracen
    LK belt
    dragon scale with life per hit enchant
    death advance -20 cold and 10 dr
    Devil's bargain (i need a GOOD bargain so for now i just put a -11% stats thats not too bad, and put shael +Divine rubyx2 in it)
    for the reduction of stats from bargain, i put a +str/-15 %req jewel on odium and a hel (for now) in dragonscale, so i just need to get to 119 str to wear odium, then it makes me wear all rest.

using prime, belial, smite anni and +20 stat torch
    i just rebuild with those items yesterday and for what i have tested, i like it
    i wanna test perf loh bargain with loh chant for 110 loh + prime and other enchants, i should reach around 300 loh
    Nice build. I'm pretty sold on the cow set though. It allows me to put zero points into vitality and dex, and all of it into strength (you get 1% damage added to smite for each point in strength). I honestly just need life on hit and cb scrolls, nobody seems to ever have the damn things though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: JohnnyScene

After switching to hos and getting rid of life tap from exile. I can kill the kaalut in about 1-4 seconds before he can even start his poison

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Antidote potion + life tap. You're welcome.

User Tag List