Thread: Big issue!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Baphomet

Big issue!

Ok,so I'm new here...and still trying to find good/better items.
    I've finally managed to get myself a Mavina'S set and a decent bowazon to try to mf...so here's my big issue.

The server automatically shutdowns games that exceed 3h of gameplay. That means that if you're in a game longer than 3h you'll get disconnected and everything you're doing will get lost,after you get disconnected you will not be able to join said game again,until it expires and you can just recreate the game with the same name/password but that doesn't help anybody. With this being said,I've just lost my opportunity to get myself a piece of Cow Queen's gear (that's if I was lucky enough to drop it) because my game shutdown when I was killing inferno cows.

Now,I'm not here to ask free items,nor am I here to ask for a piece of (Cow Queen's gear,that would be insane).
    What I am here to suggest is to make games not expire as it's frustrating as f**k to try to do something and get shut down in the middle of the game.

P.S: I am taking the blame here,since I didn't go straight for the "Cow Queen's gear". If need be,I've taken some screen shots just to prove what I'm talking about.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

The problem is that having a longer game limit is one of the reasons we were having serious server stability issues. If we extend the time restriction on game length we would be increasing the amount of game server drops, which is 100% not acceptable and not going to happen.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Yes but as you already noticed: take screenshots with timestamp at every imba item found an at the start of every portal/key/charge. Just type /time and then the screenshot button. The screenshot will be in your diablo 2 folder, without you need to do anything (for normal)

Gold

I see,well I guess I'll go for "Inferno Cows" later,when I'll be stronger...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Yeah as Lucid said, you should always take a picture with timestamp if you are worried about losing something whether its an item, a Ryleh/Worldstone Event/Tyrael/Uber portals. If you do, the mods can refund the organs for you if the game drops for some reason.

Gold

Oh,trust me organs aren't the problem right now,I've got over 20x each yellow organ and some blue ones...the problem is kicking the a**es of the mobs.. ROFL

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

you know baphomet, you can often ask for help.
    Some Gm's can help you killing some monsters for exemple, or you can ask people you played with ( and with who you had a good experience) to help you doing inf cows or whatever.
    People seems to forget this is a multiplayer game, so yes, i'm ok with you, it's a pain to make a inferno cow and see someone take what you wanted ( public games) but if you make a private game, invite friends and you make some rules, you'll have a much better gaming experience.
    We act this way on our team, and i think everyone is enjoying their experience.
    +as we share items, we can do much more events thant we could ever do solo.

So my advice : play multiplayer!! ask for help, you could even create a team!
    Do something to make your gaming experience more interesting

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Anyway, with a mavina amazon, u can just run through cows to start ur inf cow at queen, then take the time u want to clear, but at least start with queen / chests.

User Tag List