Hey guys, this is something thats my opinion, and i would love to see what you guys/girls think about it.
Since there are many new people here lets start from the start. Earlier on we had a 1/5000~ chance to get a Frostmourne Runeblade from stitches ( yes the white fatty's in the inferno zone's ).
I loved how stitches ( and i mean only stitches ) had a low chance to drop frostmourne, making it a weapon thats hard to find/get maybe a better word for it should be '' special ''. Basicly if u run hell Lich King now for 1 hour, u can have a Frostmourne, the best boots, one of the best belts in the game!
Same thing happened with dreamland, those uniques are cool, cus they have a low chance to drop! ( Later the blue cache came, with a guaranteed dreamland unique?! ) This should be change to something else, idea: Random HR? ( Mal-Xer ) + A random divine gem or something? Maybe a regular Infernal chest? I mean most people dont even care about the blue cache anymore later on, cus the dreamland items flood in so quickly once people are able to run Azatoth ( or get to lvl 19 cruc, and get alot of blue caches there! ).
Same can be said about the Chimera's Eye, this is easily the best 1 handed fire sorc weapon, and it's so easy to get!
I hope these new items, are gonna be harder to get. Finding a weapon thats special is alot more fun!
Im hoping some of these things will get changed in the next ladder reset
Because if we are having a 1 year ladder, it gets boring real quick if u can get endgame gear in a month.