Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi guys what do u think about this?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Hi guys what do u think about this?

Hey guys, this is something thats my opinion, and i would love to see what you guys/girls think about it.
    Since there are many new people here lets start from the start. Earlier on we had a 1/5000~ chance to get a Frostmourne Runeblade from stitches ( yes the white fatty's in the inferno zone's ).
    I loved how stitches ( and i mean only stitches ) had a low chance to drop frostmourne, making it a weapon thats hard to find/get maybe a better word for it should be '' special ''. Basicly if u run hell Lich King now for 1 hour, u can have a Frostmourne, the best boots, one of the best belts in the game!
    Same thing happened with dreamland, those uniques are cool, cus they have a low chance to drop! ( Later the blue cache came, with a guaranteed dreamland unique?! ) This should be change to something else, idea: Random HR? ( Mal-Xer ) + A random divine gem or something? Maybe a regular Infernal chest? I mean most people dont even care about the blue cache anymore later on, cus the dreamland items flood in so quickly once people are able to run Azatoth ( or get to lvl 19 cruc, and get alot of blue caches there! ).
    Same can be said about the Chimera's Eye, this is easily the best 1 handed fire sorc weapon, and it's so easy to get!
    I hope these new items, are gonna be harder to get. Finding a weapon thats special is alot more fun!
    Im hoping some of these things will get changed in the next ladder reset
    Because if we are having a 1 year ladder, it gets boring real quick if u can get endgame gear in a month.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

email me half ur gold and you got a deal

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

You must build additional Pylons

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Quote Originally Posted by Research View Post
    email me half ur gold and you got a deal
    Only if u mail me ur ear

Gold
    Annihilus Account: JohnnyScene

Although I've only been here for nearly a month. I think with the current amount of players and with the occasional new players I think that the way things are now should stay the way they are, that or make it just a little bit easier for the new people to get started. I know a couple Private servers ive played on all had starter packs. That came with either modded sets for leveling or mfing. Just a thought

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

I agree with meph. Items are way to easy to get ( but book of the abyss)
    lich king shouldnt drop item with 100% chance.
    Frostmourne is too easy to get. I don't even pick them anymore.
    I have more cow queen set than i have char to play with.
    People cant sell frostfire caus everyyone have it now...
    Make drop rates lower, what about create a bunch of lvl between stitches and lich king to make it longer to farm?
    More ideas in mind. I'll write them when I'll be home.
    Last edited by thessarill; 03-03-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Good point, agree with Meph
    Lich king shouldn't drop his special items always. Better if he drops them like dreamland bosses with about same chance.
    Agree with blue chests idea, because they make dreamland items not that special. Replace dl items from blue chest to hr/divines or just replace whole chest inf chest type.

Crucible... Idea of crucible is very good, but realization is not as it should be It has no replayability and becomes super boring after few first runs. If crucible drops will not always drop, people will ragequit after wasting 30+ mins for no reward. In my opinion, ideally crucible should be like: 9 BIG randomized levels with inferno mobs, 3,6 and 9 lelvs are boss levels. Map is BIG and RANDOMIZED, mob setup for each level can be also random, chest position is random, maphack is OFF FORCED. Not sure if Alex can do it, this is just imho.

Quote Originally Posted by thessarill View Post
    I have more cow queen set than i have char to play with.
    You are very lucky with cow queen set, usually i need to do about 50+ cow queen runs to get full set.

Quote Originally Posted by thessarill View Post
    People cant sell frostfire caus everyyone have it now...
    It happens because player population is decreasing again

Also, few 2 cents. Maybe most people disagree with me, but i think if this is mostly pvm realm, Spectator mode ruins gameplay so much. If you make public inferno cows/portals, most players are just afk staying in spectator mode, Instead of fighting mobs with you shoulder to shoulder. Also new players are getting spectator mode rushed and they skip walk phase across a1-a5, which is most fun, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 03-03-2016 at 11:40 PM.

Gold

So, as i told, i'm home, so i can put my ideas on!

-crucible : lvl 5-10 should have a drop rate instead of fixe drop, i agree lvl 15 and 20 are good this way because it would be sad to spend time for nothing, diablo is a fun game after all

-cow queen set : lower the drop rate of pieces or the organs. If you lower the pieces drop rates I think it's good caus you can have more chance to drop by playing multiplayer. Would avoid solo games a little

- Lich King: lower the drop rates!!! 100% luck to have an item from a 1min run ... It's harder to find an effect than frostmourne ( like 6 frostmourne for 1 frozen wings). The frostmourne should drop even less than the effect
    You can also make monsters harder or make some levels between plague and frozen throne. ( or just make a lvl like lvl 9 cruci but with no teleport allowed and with even more monsters !! )

-worldstone event: upgrade the portal ( we did like 12 and no portal ) BUT dont put 100% drop to prime and belial tome. This way player will have access to more events but with low drop rate I prefer having 50% luck to have a portal and 10% to have prime/book than having 10% ( or less) portal and 100% item.

Don't know if people can share my point of view, I'm not the kind of person who want a lot of items or whatever, but making access to your awesome content easier and for everyone is the way to go

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Also, few 2 cents. Maybe most people disagree with me, but i think if this is mostly pvm realm, Spectator mode ruins gameplay so much. If you make public inferno cows/portals, most players are just afk staying in spectator mode, Instead of fighting mobs with you shoulder to shoulder. Also new players are getting spectator mode rushed and they skip walk phase across a1-a5, which is most fun, in my opinion.
    Agree with that, spec mode is an awesome add to the serv, but it deserv the gamin experience.
    People just afk spect, then they afk and ask for free items....
    A new player will be full mav set/tal rasha/ immortal king and lvl 95+ in about 2 hours actually.
    The community is great and helpfull, but giving access to everyone to lvl 90+ in no time can make the game boring faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Good point, agree with Meph
    Lich king shouldn't drop his special items always. Better if he drops them like dreamland bosses with about same chance.
    Agree with blue chests idea, because they make dreamland items not that special. Replace dl items from blue chest to hr/divines or just replace whole chest inf chest type.

Crucible... Idea of crucible is very good, but realization is not as it should be It has no replayability and becomes super boring after few first runs. If crucible drops will not always drop, people will ragequit after wasting 30+ mins for no reward. In my opinion, ideally crucible should be like: 9 BIG randomized levels with inferno mobs, 3,6 and 9 lelvs are boss levels. Map is BIG and RANDOMIZED, mob setup for each level can be also random, chest position is random, maphack is OFF FORCED. Not sure if Alex can do it, this is just imho.

You are very lucky with cow queen set, usually i need to do about 50+ cow queen runs to get full set.

It happens because player population is decreasing again

What if Spectator mode just didn't give experience? I know it doesn't change anything with rushing this way but I like being able to rush with it, makes people not so hard to convince to rush new players. I do agree people should be hitting cows to earn the exp though.

User Tag List