Thread: Single Player character editing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kyler

Single Player character editing

some times i loose internet service where i live and i was wondering if there is a way i can edit characters on single player

i tried hero editor and i get bad inventory data even if i just open char and save with no edits

ty

ky

Unfortunately not, there are way too many changes in our patch for Hero Editor to work properly. Sorry

Gold
    Annihilus Account: champion

Udietoo editor works when you already have a char made on this mod. Or you can make a char on normal d2, edit it on hero editor, and when done you can load it on annihilus mod(this makes it impossible to edit with hero editor again), but with udietoo you can import or export items, like with hero editor.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: londy

I wouldn't bother with single player, most of the end game stuff aint working normally and you can only get them to work by hex editiing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kyler

Quote Originally Posted by champion View Post
    Udietoo editor works when you already have a char made on this mod. Or you can make a char on normal d2, edit it on hero editor, and when done you can load it on annihilus mod(this makes it impossible to edit with hero editor again), but with udietoo you can import or export items, like with hero editor.
    u tried?

User Tag List