Hi guys,I've got some questions...well I should say that I don't understand certain things about some stuff here...

For one,why are runes from Pul-Vex considered high runes? Everywhere I played,runes went like this Normal Runes : El-Lem /// Mid Runes : Pul - Vex /// High Runes : Ohm +... on this server are High Runes Pul+ or some of the players try to take advantage of the rest?

Second,it's either I've had sh*t luck or somethings wrong with me / my char or something else,I've done well over 250 cow runs and MF in general spots well known in D2 and I haven't found one rune over Mal (or something like that). Could somebody enlighten me?

Third,I've been here for quite a while,however for some reason,I'm either logged on bad hours and population has dropped,or something,because I can't find either players to do MF runs / Crucible etc,to actually get stronger...somebody could enlighten me on how could I actually get stronger on my own? (I tried Crucible,but with my Bowazon,for some unknonw reason I don't do damage on the 9th wave...)