Thread: Questions...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Baphomet

Questions...

Hi guys,I've got some questions...well I should say that I don't understand certain things about some stuff here...

For one,why are runes from Pul-Vex considered high runes? Everywhere I played,runes went like this Normal Runes : El-Lem /// Mid Runes : Pul - Vex /// High Runes : Ohm +... on this server are High Runes Pul+ or some of the players try to take advantage of the rest?

Second,it's either I've had sh*t luck or somethings wrong with me / my char or something else,I've done well over 250 cow runs and MF in general spots well known in D2 and I haven't found one rune over Mal (or something like that). Could somebody enlighten me?

Third,I've been here for quite a while,however for some reason,I'm either logged on bad hours and population has dropped,or something,because I can't find either players to do MF runs / Crucible etc,to actually get stronger...somebody could enlighten me on how could I actually get stronger on my own? (I tried Crucible,but with my Bowazon,for some unknonw reason I don't do damage on the 9th wave...)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

I think its common here that ohm or sur+ is considered HR here. Atleast in my experience. I want to give others sur+ and they say the same thing.

You have definitely shit luck. I have found prob around 20+ runes. A large majority of them in hell cows and inferno cows. I wouldnt waste your time MFing Meph/Andy/Pindle/Nith in this server. Those uniques dont fetch high prices.

The way you get stronger is by finding items everyone wants and trading for HRS. Take those HRS and trade for items to make you stronger. Get your cow queen set and your ff on your zon through trading first.

Farm cows for runes/Blue organs and run inferno games and hope you get some more cow queen parts and keep trading. Rinse and repeat. Make friends who do crucible runs and have fun. Dreamlands/Plague Lands can be done by a zon with frostfire and cowset...farm that for divines/runes/DL items.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

1rst: runes used to be vex+ =high, now its more something like Sur+
    2nd: you are unlucky, runes drop everywhere, but for now ( it will surely change with 3.2) "normal" d2 magic find area arent any use, inferno pits, plagueland, ryleh are better place to Mf.
    3rd: do you play on ladder mode? theres no one playin on non ladder.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

You are right about runes:
    Normal Runes : El-Lem /// Mid Runes : Pul - Vex /// High Runes : Ohm + , but only xer is more like 2 hrs

If you wanna find some hrs, then you have to run hellcows in 8+ppl game.

User Tag List