Thread: Worldstone portal for sure

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheldon

Worldstone portal for sure

Hi all.
    Due to my bad luck I haven't seen too much of Worldstone using well over 10 sets so far.
    My idea is based on pre-ubers. You need to cube 3 keysets in one game to get all 3 organs.
    So opening Worldstone in one game say 3-5 times would open every time a random portal, of which 1 can be marked in the code as 'proper'.
    I mean you could get portals cubing first set, or second, but you would for sure get one in the end.
    What do you think?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Ye either something like that, or just let the portal spawn 100% of the time, but the prime charm only drop 25%. This way we could at least fight through the content. Also this way we could add some more specific drops to the Omega bosses on a % drop base.

Would be more fun than frustratingly losing 10 sets without even playing the new content.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

true... abouth... wasting.. this fragments... usless.... i play around 11-14 day's maxim at this server .... work alot and still work ... to get one acc nice... but... from 15 sets of fragment i never saw one portal... and... chance at drop of fragment's are preatty rare...
    so i was told my self next set at fragment i will sale it... i mean i give up to try 2 enter in one possible portal...

i have one better ideea xD

make it 100% open but.. ask thing's what usual ppl not even look at down to pick :
    gems.. first gems i mean cipelds from all colors 10 unit each color and some stone like EL or something verry low....

and this can be daily same like vote 1 time/ day u can enter ... if u fail u have 2 w8 next day

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

i havent much experience at opening those, but it worked better if 8 players in game for me . Maybe coincidence though !

User Tag List