Thread: Murder of Crows is borderline useless. Did you even test it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Wind druids vs inferno cows is a no-go. Melee druid vs inferno cows is a no go. Summoner druid, again a no go. That's the point I was trying to get at. I am currently using the new cold sorc and not having a lot of luck vs inferno's, but my gear is hella low. Maybe I came off too frustrated, so sorry about that. You're right about this patch having more viable builds, so good point and sorry for that too. I am realizing that my post was not constructive but more of a rage thread, which you don't deserve, especially with the amount of effort you put into keeping Diablo 2 alive for me, sorry. I will keep my posts more constructive from here on out.

Thanks, sorry again if I came off as rude myself I just didn't expect to see anyone complaining so soon. Druids do have a tough time with large waves of monsters, but they should pick apart any single target boss with relative ease. I will look into adding a source of waveclear to a druid build soon, but there is much more endgame content than just inferno cows now!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

If you want aoe from a druid, consider trying a frostmourne with a druid prime charm. You get a sindragosa buffed up by %cold damage and cold mastery to help out with groups. (high damage to single targets as well) Admittedly, I havent tested this since I currently dont have a frostmourne. But now that it doesnt cause so much screen lag, this may be worth a try. Frostmourne also has high leech to help with survivability.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Thanks, sorry again if I came off as rude myself I just didn't expect to see anyone complaining so soon. Druids do have a tough time with large waves of monsters, but they should pick apart any single target boss with relative ease. I will look into adding a source of waveclear to a druid build soon, but there is much more endgame content than just inferno cows now!
    Putting myself in your shoes, I understand man. It is entirely on me and tbh I am surprised I let myself sound so arrogant, I really am sorry and I truly enjoy your efforts. So good shit man!

User Tag List