Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
@rrra hehe that's a very sweet. Cold meele druid using the prime mastery. Very creative idea, love it.
@Lampogriz Dream build bears surely rock solid as every other meele build with thunderfury . Massive hp and bps on top of looking bad ass.

I can say druid is surely not an easy task to work on, same as assa. But so far we got better crows, multi spirits, 200fcr nado bp with cow form, cold mastery and pounce, as well as AR buffs for shifters.

They did a lot already for druids, and now another buff to crows and improved new spell. You can even use cyclone armor in shifter from.

I mean even in vanilla druid had a kinda unique spot. Mostly dominating pvp, excentric fire or summon builds.
I did not play this patch, but druid got a lot of changes so far. Don't worry, if it will not fit they will improve it more, I'm sure
There's another two good ideas worth exploring.
1. Im sure a wolf or bear with tfury+birthright would do lots of damage and could be made plenty tanky as a well.
2. Here's another idea I had for someone with the time to look into it.

That is a fully synergized fireclaws at lvl 40. That is without fire enchants and melee splash damage. That is worth exploring, especially with the attack speed those guys get.