Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Yeah this thread has really turned into a wambulance ride.
    I'm going to end this thread here with this:
    Boozinbear just posted a FT list with 5 hrs, 4 enchants, one of them being 150 mf, and some skillers. He has 7 sets of blue organs, worth another 3.5 hrs. He JUST started in April. We are 8 days into April. Imagine if he found a fire ench/lightning ench/dr ench. He could sell them off a lot quicker. He has the potential of buying outright cow armor or cow shako. The game is meant to be played SLOWLY. Not all of the good items are meant to be found in crucible @James. Dreamlands and plague are useful too. Dreamlands you get, dragon jewel, eyeball and madness/horror. All worth something and all are useful for characters you play. What is given out in crucible that is worth a lot? Tf, nephalem, maybe emblem. What else? Crucible is a TEAM OBJECTIVE. You aren't meant to get rich quickly at all. The 'rich' players have made friends with others and formed teams to farm and trade with. You are given the SAME EXACT OPPURTUNITY AS THEM. You should do the same instead of crying. It says a lot about you...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    I'm going to end this thread here with this:
    Boozinbear just posted a FT list with 5 hrs, 4 enchants, one of them being 150 mf, and some skillers. He has 7 sets of blue organs, worth another 3.5 hrs. He JUST started in April. We are 8 days into April. Imagine if he found a fire ench/lightning ench/dr ench. He could sell them off a lot quicker. He has the potential of buying outright cow armor or cow shako. The game is meant to be played SLOWLY. Not all of the good items are meant to be found in crucible @James. Dreamlands and plague are useful too. Dreamlands you get, dragon jewel, eyeball and madness/horror. All worth something and all are useful for characters you play. What is given out in crucible that is worth a lot? Tf, nephalem, maybe emblem. What else? Crucible is a TEAM OBJECTIVE. You aren't meant to get rich quickly at all. The 'rich' players have made friends with others and formed teams to farm and trade with. You are given the SAME EXACT OPPURTUNITY AS THEM. You should do the same instead of crying. It says a lot about you...
    And most of that stuff Boozy got was from older players wanting to help him because he's a newcomer. I would know because I've done just that and seen it in person (that is him getting stuff from others). That and he's been pretty lucky. Seriously any time he's around me good stuff does tend to drop, in fact I think on one of the first regular cow runs we did a tor rune dropped andthen the next game a zod. He's a lucky sob, and I do mean that respectfully. A similar thing happened to me around the 1st week (minus finding all those stuff), and it was thanks overwhelmingly to the older players which only goes back to my point that they pretty much are the ones carrying everyone else at this rate.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-09-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

well all who can make alone... are old at this server...

unforcen the sistem are... good but at server ar alot of greedy... wich not all time like 2 get in party new players

so all new are for the old who got good set and itemes.... and yes.. if u wanna get something idk... make trade with few thing's and.. maybe at next ladder u will get a place... in one active team...

because 99% of activity are in private mode.... wich make this server... such... cold.. with no life...

manny greedy ( rich ) wanna get more and more.. and prefer 2 sale something not at hr ( thing ) what will make u to be again in impossibility mode to get...

idk what to say.... wellcome at server... and glad to hear ( read ) are some new ppl

maybe i will chach you online.. and can help with some thing's

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Crucible was made to play in team, not alone. Yeah i agree, it is getting boring very quickly (too much levels and all maps are Presets). @James, so you are playing with tf zeal, why u need to run crucible? There is no point, because you already got #1 pvm charatcter in game.
    Yeah, item balace is gone, with new overpowered items, about 90% of other can be dropped to trashcan. Uniques are not unique anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Crucible was made to play in team, not alone. Yeah i agree, it is getting boring very quickly (too much levels and all maps are Presets). @James, so you are playing with tf zeal, why u need to run crucible? There is no point, because you already got #1 pvm charatcter in game.
    Yeah, item balace is gone, with new overpowered items, about 90% of other can be dropped to trashcan. Uniques are not unique anymore.
    I like you can lampo but you can be wrong often lol. Builds are more versatile now than ever.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I like you can lampo but you can be wrong often lol. Builds are more versatile now than ever.
    How? Tell me how many more people are preferring to play as the elemental or shapeshifting druid, the frenzy barbarian, the poison amazon, the foh paladin, the "hammerdin", and the martial arts assassin compared to the other builds. I'm sure things are better than once the server began, but it's still pretty much the same 3 to 4 builds for everyone (i.e. bowzon, zeal or smite paladin, poison or golem necromancer, and a barbarian usually for support mostly).
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-09-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    How? Tell me how many more people are preferring to play as the elemental or shapeshifting druid, the frenzy barbarian, the poison amazon, the foh paladin, the "hammerdin", and the martial arts assassin compared to the other builds. I'm sure things are better than once the server began, but it's still pretty much the same 3 to 4 builds for everyone (i.e. bowzon, zeal or smite paladin, poison or golem necromancer, and a barbarian usually for support mostly).
    You've been playing less than a month lol. I was referring to item builds but if you want to talk about class specs we can do that too. Before 3.2 sorceresses were non existent, summon necros were unthinkable to kill things, and summon druids? Don't even think about it. All elemental builds are much more potent now with the new piercing mechanic. You do realize I am literally a 1 man team with a toddler and another full time job? I think it is already extraordinary how much I was able to get into patch 3.2 by myself. I already said I will be working on making more class specs viable in the upcoming patches. You're being very rude and unreasonable.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You've been playing less than a month lol. I was referring to item builds but if you want to talk about class specs we can do that too. Before 3.2 sorceresses were non existent, summon necros were unthinkable to kill things, and summon druids? Don't even think about it. All elemental builds are much more potent now with the new piercing mechanic. You do realize I am literally a 1 man team with a toddler and another full time job? I think it is already extraordinary how much I was able to get into patch 3.2 by myself. I already said I will be working on making more class specs viable in the upcoming patches. You're being very rude and unreasonable.
    Sorry but what I stated was still the facts despite the changes and despite the way I said it. So far as I'm aware, the golem necros were very viable before the patch. I haven't seen or experienced golemancer become better dramatically anyway since.

I also don't see that the changes to the sorceresses have made her that much viable certainly not in comparison to the big 3/4 but perhaps that could be because no one really bothered building the sorceresses up so perhaps time will tell though I'm not particularly confident in any other type other than the fire sorceress.

As for summoning druids, yes I like the new changes with them, but they still don't compete well with the builds I listed, but at least its good to know people can have some fun with them. That's worth enough to me. I'd gladly shut up if all the builds/characters could at least do well at inferno cows without taking weeks to build them. If there are superior classes still, so be it.

Finally the elemental builds. If there was anything I'd gladly offer you an apology on, it would be that. Thank you for making immunities less of a hassle before the patch. I believe I mentioned this in some off comment/unrelated topic (I think it was in the chat actually). That has to be the best change made since the patch.

As for your own heartaches, I wish I knew that before. I only expected a fair shake with the suggestions I made and any down to earth advice as to what I've been doing wrong (that was the first post I made to this thread). And yet it seems by and large, I just got brushed off and put down by the old guard here as if I didn't matter which I suspect you might have felt with your reply. I don't seek to belittle those that don't do so to me.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

I don't see why you all are still here... Says a lot about you. I've been here a week lol.. The reward doesn't really outweigh the amount of time. But I'm just trying to help other players by expressing my opinions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't see why you all are still here... Says a lot about you. I've been here a week lol.. The reward doesn't really outweigh the amount of time. But I'm just trying to help other players by expressing my opinions.
    The reward? I play this video game in my spare time because I enjoy it and it's fun. That's my reward. Your opinions are null and void. This is another example of your argument, "I see others getting good grades in school, I want good grades too! But, I don't wanna put the work in cause I'm lazy. I wanna reap the benefits, without work!" Can't have it both ways.

User Tag List