Well, I find the problem in the Crucible. It has the best items in the game, but very hard to do. What's the point in not having to die? It's not hard to load a loader... and a time limit? It seems like the Crucible needs a complete rework. I've done all the custom content besides that. Nothing really great has dropped for me at all... Tyrael's armor and some chuthlu rings. Done over 100 cow runs, over 150 plague runs, and idk.. 50+ DL runs and nothing really worth the time I spent. The custom items that aren't from crucible are useless. Maybe Lich belt and Lich boots.. other than not much else is used. I've farmed a lot.. maybe not 10 hours a day. But playing 3 hours of killing DL/Plague Lands/Inferno levels with no drops. Sorta defeats the grinding.. Unique/sets/rares drop like candy. But aren't worth anything. You farm something in hope of that 1/300 drop.. while passing up all the other items. Just thinking about the amount of time is needed to run these things efficiently... I still die constantly with 130k zeal 90+ all res over 250+ stack and 5k life. It's just like a waiting game, with a chance to get good items lol. The custom content takes no skill or luck. Magic Find has no real value. It's item based, if you have better items you can farm faster. But without better items you're stuck farming at the pace of a snail. Every unique has been modified in the game. But it doesn't even compare to cruci drops.. So if you can't farm cruci.. you're stuck with trading. So that lead so grinding for runes/chants/puzzle boxes and maybe a GC with life on it. There's no real value in anything other than crucible items and custom content. And the stuff that is comparable has such a low drop rate.. It seems only one class can do crucible and that's the necro. Which is a problem.. I don't see this content as hard or a challenge. It's dumb and time wasting. These are my opinions, but.. I feel someone will share the same ideas I do. Maybe run a quick poll and see how many people have made it to cruci level 10 alone?