Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

I don't see why you all are still here... Says a lot about you. I've been here a week lol.. The reward doesn't really outweigh the amount of time. But I'm just trying to help other players by expressing my opinions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't see why you all are still here... Says a lot about you. I've been here a week lol.. The reward doesn't really outweigh the amount of time. But I'm just trying to help other players by expressing my opinions.
    The reward? I play this video game in my spare time because I enjoy it and it's fun. That's my reward. Your opinions are null and void. This is another example of your argument, "I see others getting good grades in school, I want good grades too! But, I don't wanna put the work in cause I'm lazy. I wanna reap the benefits, without work!" Can't have it both ways.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    The reward? I play this video game in my spare time because I enjoy it and it's fun. That's my reward. Your opinions are null and void. This is another example of your argument, "I see others getting good grades in school, I want good grades too! But, I don't wanna put the work in cause I'm lazy. I wanna reap the benefits, without work!" Can't have it both ways.
    Lol.. the reward in upgrading a character. If you find this fun good for you, this is my opinion loll. It was fun playing, maybe if you read.. i've said this will help other players not just me. But yeah I guess you're right, but not maybe all these players have as much time as you.

User Tag List