Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
@qtp
You really gotta stop crying. This thread isn't even about what you're talking about. It's about new players getting decent items and how it's a bit difficult. Not about lampo. You sound like a 12 year girl talking to her friends about getting bullied for wearing a blue shirt with black pants.
@vaudeville
Why you gonna use the enchants you find? Trade them if you don't need them. It's a trading game. That's how you advance. You think all the "rich" players found the items they use? Mostly they trade...

The way you get items in this game is farm hell cows for organs/enchants/highrunes. Make good trades, drive a hard bargain for the items you need. Once you can run Plaguelands, keep at it. Farm farm farm. Necros can never do what zons and pallys do. There's a build for every scenario. There's never one build for everything.
i was complaing not cry ing... i am one fair and ... usual friengly person ....
i know .... with those ... scrolls remeber ... how much u was beggin me to sale u my light scrool ? did.. i told you 'stop cry ing " ? pfff i was friendly and i told you : ok ... not even reply.. like u reply ... second time with ... " crying " .... the point... is eazzy 2 see it.. but hard 2 admit it...
i not think i was reply with any .. rudish words..... for..... scroll u was.. send me message for.. "correct me" u reply .... intristing... and make me think better... when i will have 2 sale something...