Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
i think i didnt get it all from what u say ;/ i may be dumb though huhu.

Just know u have my deepest respect for playing HC on annihilus, and note that all i said was excluding HC from the reflexion.

I LOVE HC but its indeed far from being balanced in here. (Hardest PVM implies deaths even with high chars so ...bad for HC).

I personnaly chose not to play HC, coz i want to enjoy all the additionnal content that brings annihilus.
Maybe now that i am more familiar with it, on next reset i could play HC.
It must be very satisfying to achieve late game content in HC, and very frustrating to try do it. I already thought of strats for HC but i am lazy starting now.

HC baalrunz: Barb creates, TP, BO. Someone tele, make safe tp, then mobs get vanished insta coz we dont like to have living mobs
SC baalrunz: "Who can tele? i cant coz i have not enough fcr and blablablablabla" "ho no i gonna die and resu in town" so hard for you poor little thing, i ll have to teleport with a lvl 65 sorc with zero items...

When i played bnet HC, i really felt SC is for the weak hahaha, but in here its more like HC is for masochists
I "love" to RIP with high rares though, so maybe i ll try it now hahaha

Sorry for the off topic shit!
far from misunderstanding mate . you hit the nail dead on.
atm only and i mean only the most dedicated skilled even attempt HC which in my humble opinion is a massive downside.
as in general a HC comunity is far closer and a lot more friendly and inclusive. and by its very nature demands teamwork/co-op
play. which is what i belive game and the rest of the dev team are after.
and in my opinion you will never achive this on SC side as the type of player is not suited to it. thats in no way ment as a dig to SC players.
SC in most cases is just how hard can i hit and if you dont have the dps your are useless to anyone. hc is far more complicated.
and i do hope in the future HC is taken into acount a bit more.
if you want a loyal dedicated player base the focus should be as equal for HC in my opinion.
SC gets very dull very fast in my opinion.
i hope this dosent read as a dig a SC lol its not ment in this way . but i just wanted to put forward the side of the other half of diablo as it seems to get overlooked alot. because i know there are ALOT of anni players that want to play HC but the benifits in play dont outway the risks atm.