Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
You've been playing less than a month lol. I was referring to item builds but if you want to talk about class specs we can do that too. Before 3.2 sorceresses were non existent, summon necros were unthinkable to kill things, and summon druids? Don't even think about it. All elemental builds are much more potent now with the new piercing mechanic. You do realize I am literally a 1 man team with a toddler and another full time job? I think it is already extraordinary how much I was able to get into patch 3.2 by myself. I already said I will be working on making more class specs viable in the upcoming patches. You're being very rude and unreasonable.
Sorry but what I stated was still the facts despite the changes and despite the way I said it. So far as I'm aware, the golem necros were very viable before the patch. I haven't seen or experienced golemancer become better dramatically anyway since.

I also don't see that the changes to the sorceresses have made her that much viable certainly not in comparison to the big 3/4 but perhaps that could be because no one really bothered building the sorceresses up so perhaps time will tell though I'm not particularly confident in any other type other than the fire sorceress.

As for summoning druids, yes I like the new changes with them, but they still don't compete well with the builds I listed, but at least its good to know people can have some fun with them. That's worth enough to me. I'd gladly shut up if all the builds/characters could at least do well at inferno cows without taking weeks to build them. If there are superior classes still, so be it.

Finally the elemental builds. If there was anything I'd gladly offer you an apology on, it would be that. Thank you for making immunities less of a hassle before the patch. I believe I mentioned this in some off comment/unrelated topic (I think it was in the chat actually). That has to be the best change made since the patch.

As for your own heartaches, I wish I knew that before. I only expected a fair shake with the suggestions I made and any down to earth advice as to what I've been doing wrong (that was the first post I made to this thread). And yet it seems by and large, I just got brushed off and put down by the old guard here as if I didn't matter which I suspect you might have felt with your reply. I don't seek to belittle those that don't do so to me.