Thread: xyu (lampogriz)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    I thought we had a good community here guys but i guess i was wrong.
    That's what I thought too but apparently not. Instead, it's now ok to ruin all or any public games. It's ok for any player to come to a public crucible game, pretend to help and either kill the party at say lvl 14 (or wherever) or better yet just take the key away and let the time expire. It's now ok for people to go hostile on others during the ryleh event not before or after such is done but right in the middle. It's now ok for anyone to ruin a rush or questing game by killing a boss too early. It's now ok to spam messages in public games ruining communication between players, and so on and so forth. The logical results of this will lead more and more players to segregate themselves which will hurt the newcomers the most since they don't know anyone and, on the other hand, those interested in playing with others just to avoid boredom, but apparently no one else thought about this which says a lot.

Why do you think I said what I said and did what I did acyroma? It wasn't just a spur of the moment thing where I got absorb by anger only, but because I know this sort of behavior, left unpunished, will ruin things for everyone in the long run.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    I got absorb
    This better be gm sorb, this is your final warning.

User Tag List