Thread: Trapper Gear

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: m3kanism
    Annihilus Account: Boozy

Trapper Gear

Has anyone out there got a set of nice Trapper gear...Btw a set of them Tricksters Mischief Claws by chance. Been thinking of making a trapper since I cant get anywhere with sorc.

Ty

Gold
    Annihilus Account: champion

tricksters 11/15/15/19/2 here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

If u cant do shit with a sorc in late game content, dont make an assa, wont change the problem !
    Make a better sorc, or any other class, but the assa is (imo) kinda in stand by for now, quite useless.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

the easiest class to play without stuff to make end game content is throw shield barb, good damages, good survavibility and control, just make a IK set and you're done, you'll be able to farm stuff for your other chars this way.(or you can do mavina bowzon too)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

mmmh... i do agree with thessa and frigide ( even if they look like damn frog eater), i do think that in Annihilus you CAN'T make all content with only one char ( unless you can afford OP pala shit as usual)... with really few investment BUT in different chars, you can make a lot of end game content.
    Maybe we should do some char/builds for beginners so they wont be frustrated... i ll try to make one soon.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: m3kanism
    Annihilus Account: Boozy

Haha...well after wasting all my Hrs on Trapsin gear...and a few nice guys helping out ...I now know lol. Its ok. Was a lil late on reading this. But I guess I am back to square 1 and gearing this sorc again...Ty for the replies tho!

User Tag List