Thread: Cruci bug

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The way it works honestly, is you get 5 minutes per level, but if you do not spend the full 5 minutes of a level the time you have remaining stacks onto the next level. So say you get to level 4 within 5 minutes total, you'd have 15 minutes to complete level 4, and so on. Your situation definitely sounds like the time limit expired!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The way it works honestly, is you get 5 minutes per level, but if you do not spend the full 5 minutes of a level the time you have remaining stacks onto the next level. So say you get to level 4 within 5 minutes total, you'd have 15 minutes to complete level 4, and so on. Your situation definitely sounds like the time limit expired!
    Thx for telling that man !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Thx for telling that man !!!
    No problem

Gold

@Game
    Btw, when does the first 5 minutes starts?
    When i enter lvl 1?
    When i open portal to lvl 2?
    When i enter portal to lvl 2?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Acculla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Thanks Game! That clears up pretty much all doubts! Like frigide, I'd also be very interested in finding out what triggers the timer - does it start when you open the portal to cruci lvl 2? Does it keep going if the leader is in town? Also, Lampogriz mentioned that the 15-20 timer is broken. Does that mean that we can take our time after we clear lvl 14/15?

Thanks!!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acculla View Post
    Thanks Game! That clears up pretty much all doubts! Like frigide, I'd also be very interested in finding out what triggers the timer - does it start when you open the portal to cruci lvl 2? Does it keep going if the leader is in town? Also, Lampogriz mentioned that the 15-20 timer is broken. Does that mean that we can take our time after we clear lvl 14/15?

Thanks!!
    i think its not bugged, its just that lampo makes it to lvl 15 in no time, he would never be timed out after cain with all that spare stacked time

User Tag List