Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clan FaZe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Maybe in 2 weeks Borgia.

Gold

Another long one that I might convert to a text attachment so here goes. This will mostly be a reminder of both miscellaneous things to look out for (most of which will be items for builds that aren't very effective, but which I will try to mess around with), stuff for mercenaries, and stuff for crafting:

For Weapons
    1) Cranebreak War Spike (for a summoning druid)
    2) 2x unique (not set) Grandfather swords
    3) Hand of the Blessed Light (for a FOH or holy bolt paladin)
    4) Azurewrath (to use for an act 3 mercenary early on for salvation)
    5) Bul-kathos Mythical Sword (also to be used by an act 3 mercenary for the might aura)
    6) Unique Cinqueadeas

For Helmets
    1) Veil of Steel Spired Helm (mentioned this before, but I thought I'd do so again)
    2) Ravenlore (for the summoning Druid of course)

For Armor
    1) Arkaine's valor (with +2 to all skills) for all classes except the sorceress (there may yet be some value to such)
    2) Templar's might (for the mercenary)
    3) Steel Carapace (also for the mercenary)

For Runes
    1) For crafting : Hel to Amn (or even Thul) runes (I'll downgrade if I have to from those runes)
    2) In general : Amn, Hel, Shael, and Um

Miscellaneous
    1) Blue rings and jewels dropped in the hardest difficulty
    2) Any item to be used as future rune words

Edit: never mind Cranebeak unless its changed.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-07-2016 at 05:27 AM.

Gold

Soulripper just added.

Also, just found out there was such a thing as magic damage scrolls which require nature's peace. I might look into that for kicks with a hammerdin.

Gold

Note, just realized that the Physical Madness ring can give quite a bit of crushing blow per vitality. For me anyway, this would lessen the need for any crafted ring for physical builds (though again as mentioned, I will still try to give crafting a shot).

Gold

Might change one of my "starting” characters to a paladin but later specifically convert him either to blessed hammers or searing light. The reason for this is pretty much to lay claim to all magic related stuff quite frankly. The plus side is that I shouldn’t really need any high runes for the time being, so I’ll be able to give all other players with physical builds such. It’ll all depend on whether we can get perhaps an additional Shape-shifter other than Pulse37 if we recruit him.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-04-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Gold

A few things to get out of my chests

1) I'll stick with the Shape-Shifting Druid as my number 2 character contrary to the above.

2) I'm now thinking of not bothering with crafting items (even grand charms) any time soon. The time spent gathering the material for that probably could be better spent finding good rare items (just realized that rare gloves can also give the +20% to attributes modifier). So for whomever I requested ought to look for and hoard blue jewels (I believe this was jacktheripper), don't worry about it too much. You're welcome to try crafting at your own time, but I don't think I will recommend going to that length.

3) Lastly, and to be honest I had this impression about a day ago, but it sounds like Game is pretty much done with the patch. His comments regarding no more trap damage modifiers probably tipped this off for me, so be on alert.

WHERE IS THE CLAN????? the only person i see aaaalll day is Donte. Where are you guys!??? I got some stuff i wanna share with chu. so PM me

Gold

I was on consistently from the time of the reset to what some time this morning by which time you left well before then, and I was there with you. I don't know where jacktheripper, arranz, or blackadin went.

Gold

A few updates

1) Bonnell21 has a full nat and aldur set
    2) Borgia has a full mav set
    3) Fearsom1 has a full IK and tal set
    4) Maul has a full IK set
    5) Killlzor has a full nat set (I think)
    6) and myself a full trag set

We should probably be going for keys now and farm the lich king.

Alternatively to the above regarding keys. I suggest we do some kind of rotation for the time being where each clan member should buy 1 to 2 baskets each week so as to risk getting blue organs or key organs. I just got 3 today and have enough organs to do an uber run (also have 3 terror keys).
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-15-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Gold

Killzor, I found that superior suwayyah you wanted. It's plain, make sure that you can get your 3 sockets on it.

Also I changed my mind about gc crafting since I'm having very bad luck finding any with skill points. So I recommend giving me any p gems you can get but topazes (in case of mf). Fearsome1 will try to store a reserve set to use for enchantments.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-16-2016 at 01:23 AM.

User Tag List