Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan FaZe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Clan FaZe

I was just wondering if you all were still interested in doing crucible runs soon and when. Feel free to use this thread or some other place where we can discuss this and anything else (of actual use).

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fearsom1

Yes vaud we are still gonna be doing them, we are gearing up for them donte just got a high dmg pally. i have a bo barb for extra buff, blackadin has a decent smiter, we just need a zon for extra dmg and a necro for cain and stuff like that id say maybe a few days and we will be set any other FaZe member's feel free to post here

Gold

For those interested and want to find more information about our clan, I'll be making a couple of posts here so stay tuned.

Gold

First current members and relative positions

fearsom1 - commander
    blackadin - 2nd in command

Donte - (position yet to be determined)
    vaudeville - chief organizer
    boozybear - (position yet to be determined)
    arranz aka Maul - (position yet to be determined)

We're a small group now, but we're hoping to expand soon. We currently have right now 2 well equipped zeal paladins (Donte and Blackadin), 1 well equipped golemancer (myself vaudeville), and at least 2 decent shield barbarians (fearsome and arranz).

Our immediate goal is to do crucible runs very soon. I mentioned the above because I believe as we expand and do more and more crucible runs or any other kind of run to equip particular members of our clan, it will be best to recommend that initiates seek to equip a particular character in a certain way in one of their accounts that will best serve all of us for crucible runs. We will try to keep in mind of course that some builds/characters will be more difficult to build than others (in particular the zeal paladin), but we'll do what we can to incorporate new members and set up special teams to deal with the crucible by lending what equipment we can spare to get the job done. I believe it's fair for me to say that spoils will be determined by the top-ranking member of the clan present during a run.

I think its safe to say we could use a well equipped bowzon in the near future (i.e. with frostfire) and a poison necromancer.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-13-2016 at 02:24 AM.

Gold

Memo to fearsome, though I'll probably speak to you soon in the game. I recommend inviting acculla to the clan. I know he's been dying to do crucible runs for a while.

Also I highly suggest we try to do such runs at an already established appointed time (most likely during the weekends).

Gold

Memo to clan members or any interested player, I think I'll be willing to offer you a zod or more if someone can sometime soon open the altar. I have way too many caches on me right now.

Gold

Memo to fearsom1, I recommend inviting alin1977 to the clan.

Also he ought to be posting some info regarding a "support paladin build" he has right now.

It seem ok on the healing department. Holy bolt for him can heal party members by around 1000 hp (note this is without divinity gloves, a torch, annihilus charm, etc. so there is room for some more improvements although I don't expect such to heal over 1500 hp). He tested the skill on my barbarian, and it does heal real fast.

Equipment wise, he'll need better gloves (I can lend him divinity for this) and charms. He ought to be given better armor (right now he has Arkaine's Valor for an assassin, so we ought to be lent one for paladins or if possible tyrael's armor). I'm not so sure now about the helmet I gave him (i.e. Devil's Bargain) considering that holy bolt heals well and that players will both be using potions and likely will have some life steal. Overall, not bad equipment I think.

In conclusion, it seems like a helpful build, but we'll have to test it out more.

Gold

General memo

Donte can vouche for this, but crucible is a bit trickier than last few times I've been especially from lvl 16 up. Though this shouldn't mean we should be too discouraged. Farming Cain for a while can prove beneficial and he isn't hard to deal with. I also learned that I can pretty much solo dreamlands not that I want to. I still need two more keys.

Gold

General memo

Got to go the altar thanks to acculla. Still have 2 keys just in case for the next trip.

Gold

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile since most of you have seen me back on lately (except Donte), but I thought I'd ask you a few questions and make a few observations.

1) How many of you will participate as soon as possible with the upcoming ladder reset projected at August?

2) If you guys are around by then, which characters/builds will you likely use to start out?

Just going to say, and I'm sure this won't surprise any of you, that I'll probably go in with the necromancer and if need be a javazon to start out.

3) If you guys are going to be around by the ladder reset, would you guys like to try a new game experiment (made a post about this) where we will pretty much start from scratch and see how long it takes?

4) Finally, more of an observation, but I was wondering and thinking back to a proposal I made regarding trying to craft high runes as much as possible with say runes from hel up to ohm. Basically I was thinking that we use the deferred usual private clan rooms we go to normally and dump any excess runes (again Hel to Ohm) there and let one person leave a character there to transmute such runes. Perhaps this person could be the clan treasurer or something who will lend or give any high runes to members of the clan that need them for say a rune word or to help there character a bit.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-12-2016 at 07:51 AM.

User Tag List