Thread: Clan FaZe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

This will be another long post(s) here which I was thinking of keeping to ourselves in case it turns out to be pretty useful, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

The point here essentially is to consider what optimum strategy ought we to pursue either as a clan or just as friends to get through the game as quickly as possible and obtain as much items of the items needed after the reset. I suppose I'll split the following into three parts:

A) Getting through the normal game
    B) The Division of Grinding Labor
    C) Other grunt work/finishing touches

Part A should be straightforward enough although we'll have to remember that we're going to start off with less than crap once the reset happens. So far as I understand, the Javazon, Shield throw barb, Necromancer, and possibly a smiter (perhaps a lightning sorceress too just to have someone speed through any parts), ought to be the builds we first go with (if the Druid is vamped up as promised then perhaps we can include one as well). The tricky part comes with part B although I think all the builds mentioned above will be viable there.

I will also say, that I'm wondering whether it will be the right move to proceed through nightmare and hell difficulty by doing nightmare and hell cows prior to completing the rest of the difficulty. That would seem like the best thing to do (it certainly is for the last difficulty).
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-12-2016 at 05:14 PM.

User Tag List