Thread: Vaudeville's Corner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Vaudeville's Corner

Just thought I start a thread to share some things at least about my general play style, when I may be on or not, etc.

In this particular case, I'd like to establish one customary rule I'll try to abide by, that is regarding inferno cows. I won't mind opening them up to the public at large (much as I'd like any of the best drops to myself) but only under the following conditions:

1) First and foremost, I recoup in some manner the loss of the blue organs I used. This shouldn't be that much to ask nor fulfill since there is a good chance that the blue organs will drop within rlyeh or the cow kingdom. I'm willing also to settle with obtaining a high rune, the gold veil of steel helmet, perhaps at least 2 (maybe 3) keys of destruction, hate, or terror (1 of all or 3 of the same type doesn't matter), a blue fragment, some essences, and any other thing I don't think is asking for too much.

2) Secondly, players should play. I don't mind players bringing maybe 1 mule or other character they want to level up. That's fine, but please move them and please try to play the game and pay attention. I don't want to see myself stuck again among 10 to 20 mules. If I do, forget about me making inferno games public or me not going hostile on you.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-08-2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: NA

User Tag List