Hey all. So I am starting to find myself basically not wanting to invest time into the server anymore, sadly :[ For some pretty basic reasons. Firstly, idk what happened to the community but I struggled to find someone to rush me for something like 5 days straight after the new patch was released...apparently everybody has their own schedule. I ended up just legitimately playing through the entire game, again.

Secondly, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I log on and run around act 1 letting my thunderstorm kill things because it's entertaining. So to continue my interest, I am seeking your knowledge and help.

Where are some good places to grind MFing? Is the sorc no longer the most effective MFer? (Basically I haven't seen anything except shield throw barbarians. There is no reason to play any other build on the barbarians because of that skill btw. Just saying. The mana nerf did nothing because all someone needs to do is get mana stolen on hit and they now have infinite mana.) I tried leveling a holy bolt/fist of the heavens paladin for something that could be potentially effective, with no prevail. (This is due to FoH scaling from IAS and HB scaling from FCR. The 2 should technically go together but there's no real way of effectively stacking IAS and FCR simultaneously.) I made a crow druid, which I am still trying to figure out. MoC is a difficult skill, especially when you have to stand still. The raven skill is cool imho, but finding it not as effective as most other characters' skills for MF efficiency.

I am all ears at this point. I see everybody with amazing gear, full elite sets etc etc etc, and here I am killing Fallen in Act 1 hell.