Thread: Patcher stuck on 61%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: HvN

Patcher stuck on 61%

Been trying to figure this out now for a few hours, I've done every step listed here on the forum that I can find. I have restarted/reinstalled everything several times. And i get the same problem. Sometimes the patcher stops at 44% sometimes it stops at 61% its like its random. I use windows 10 , I have shut down Windows defender completely, as well as added anni as an exception along with d2, I'm praying one of you has some magic trick to help me out.

thank you

Edit: It's asking me to insert a CD now? now? Dude... ""This is essentially a 1-click and play installation"" Uhmm what ? I did everything your guide told me to do, multiple times.

I'm frustrated at this point,

(((If you have no way of getting a version of Diablo II that is pre-1.14, you can download our FULL installer here. This comes with Diablo II 1.13d with Annihilus already installed. This is essentially a 1-click and play installation. (WHEN USING THE FULL INSTALLER, CLICK RE-UPDATE ON THE LAUNCHER AS IT DOES NOT HAVE THE LATEST ANNIHILUS VERSION BUNDLED!) You can skip to Step 4 if you use this installer.)))
    Last edited by HvN; 08-28-2016 at 12:08 AM.

User Tag List