GOLD ONLY TRADE. Before you read tons of stuff and know that you won't pay real money for gold, I saved you from trouble.

Necromancer:

Got summon necromancer and poison maelstrom necromancer gears.

Summon gear:

- Shrieking Lich with 2 Necro King Jewels and +1 to Golem/Revive enchant
- El'Druin with %15x2 magic damage enchants (10 aura)
- Tyrael's Might 139/58
- x2 Necromancer SOJs
- Death's Advance 10 aura/10 DR with +1 Necromancer skills enchant
- 25 Aura Warmonger with +1 to Golem/Revive enchant
- High roll Scourgelord's Girdle
- Purifying Flames (also got Divinity with %15 magic enchant in-case you want more magic damage)

Poison gear:

- Trag's True Guise helm (10 aura)
- Sanctuary's Balance (4 skills/%27 ele dmg/-18 pierce)
- Trag set belt/shield/gloves (%5 psn/+1 Golem/%5 psn and CBF enchants)
- x2 Plague Carrion (2 psn skills, +3 Maelstrom)
- Death's Advance with %5 psn enchant
- Mara's with +3/1 Necro skills
- Plaguebringer with +1 to Golem Enchant

Necro owns all unique charms with decent stats, +3 to Clay Golem Anni and x4 of skill charms for both builds.

Paladin:

Got a Smite Paladin gear which allows me to run new Diablo boss in 45 seconds.

- Corrupted Shako with LPH +35 enchant
- El'Druin/Frostmourne/Thunderfury
- Tyrael's Might (perfect attribute roll/52 res with Lo Ohm Vex runes)
- Death's Advance (max aura)
- Leoric's Folly (15 aura)
- New Hysteria
- Diablo's Rebirth (max aura, max Vitality)
- Scourgelord's Girdle
- Madness physical ring
- Constricting ring

Have all charms except Alkor's Shrunken Head which is not a great option for melee characters who tend to proc Delirium a lot. +3 to Fanaticism Anni charm. No skill charms for paladin but have extra 10 scs with various resistances and + life. Also have a lot of extra things like Saracen's, Drac's, another Const Ring, Dragonscale, an extra Diablo's Soulstone for LPH ench for different tasks.

Amazon:

Got an almost maxed out bowzon gear which is specializes on MFing non-boss content and finding good rare items.

- Frostfire with +3 arrows enchant (38/39/28 rolls)
- Black dyed Cow Shako with +%150 MF enchant and Fire Horadric Jewel
- Black dyed Cow Armor with +%150 MF enchant, +3 arrows enchant and 3x Fire Horadric Jewels (24 aura)
- Cow Boots with +%150 MF enchant
- Amazon Nephalem's Birthright Amulet (15 Aura)
- Rare gloves with +4 to bow skills, damage +62, %22 bonus AR, %30 increased attack speed and +%150 MF enchant
- Rare belt with +1 to all skills, %10 DR, %40 FHR, %170 EDef, %16 all attributes and -%5 fire pierce enchant
- Flavie's Bullseye (%4 to all resists)

Got all unique charms and +3 to Exploding Arrows Anni. 3x skill GCs with 3x Lucky Dices leaves 8 slots free in inventory for item looting.

These are the main builds I am offering right now, but I am selling all my belongings so you will own tons of stuff in mules too. All characters have CTA and Warshrike for prebuffing. I don't want to list all the stuff in mules but I can easily say there are useful things there. A demon wings visual effect and 10 lightning 9 fire Assa SOJ is only two things I can remember now.

Characters/items won't be sold individually but as a whole. Thanks for reading and have fun. Feel free to offer in private chat or ask any questions here.