Thread: Vaudeville's Corner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

R-r-really? So if you make a private game and loot cow queen and chests and announce to the server your private game, you want to be compensated for the organs? So you can keep running inferno games with the same blue organs over and over? You can't kill inferno cows by yourself and the more people, the better the drops are. That's incentive enough, no?

I mean, I appreciate you giving me those steelrends and ptopazes, but cmon bro. Sheesh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Last I check memories, you have done the exact same thing but ask to get any blue organs that dropped. I have not once (I repeat, not once, for those who apparently can't read or comprehend , i.e. caca), ran a private inferno cow game, went for the queen first, kill her and take her loot, announce the game to the public and then demanded people give me whatever blue organs dropped (or anything else for that matter) nor am I going to do that.

And by the way, unlike most anyone else that makes inferno cows public, I rarely step out of the game once I start it nor rarely do I rush the queen first since I often get killed in the process (never mind that a zeal paladin always beats me to the queen anyway with my necromancer), so how about you save your snide remarks for yourself or caca.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-08-2016 at 01:52 AM.

User Tag List