Thread: My list of balansing -_-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I'll be honest and say I'm a bit surprised at a lot of the suggestions you made considering a lot of your other comments you've made. Most of them except regarding those listed under Items and probably lowering the drop rate for high runes and uniques and set items (I'm sort of iffy on this) are pretty good. In particular,

1) Can't agree more on the effects made by certain items such as Frostmourne, hysteria, etc. In general, all of the effects seem to be pretty annoying. I'd either wish they were removed or made OP but have a very rare chance of occurring (i.e no more, and I repeat no more, than 10 if not 5%).

2) Agreed on all points listed under monsters although I'm not so sure on the Summoner's fire wall skill. I take it is Inferno Summoners that bother you the most about this right? In that case, I'd understand.

3) Definitely agree on farming in the plaguelands. It seems like the place people prefer to farm now since the last patch.

4) That's an interesting suggestion regarding caches but won't you be concerned that divine gems would be too easy to get then (note: I could probably get behind this as compensation for the drop rate of high runes being a bit harder)?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Lot of good stuff here.
    I d like to point one thing: think of how will be the eco when u make changes.
    Hrs would be great as trading money, but who uses runes? i mean ofc all ppl use some, but no one want to get some in trade vs usefull items... and its totaly understandable, we all have HRS... they are so easy to find for the number we are using. Some ppl came to play in january, they had 30+ hrs in 2 weeks. Thats not really what we want do we ? ;(
    Runes are getting more and more useless: divine gems + facets + dragonslayer + horadrim jewel+ rare jewels makes it harder to wanna use runes in sockets.
    Ganesh, guardian, heart of shadow and banish are usable, malevolent and infi are less needed with new immunities system, vanilla RW are more or less non needed. In the end, in a ladder, u make few RW, use some runes for enchant recipes, sometimes for sockets, but thats it, Hrs arent rare enough and not that usefull, therefor they cant be used in trade, coz if i am at the point i can trade a ff / cow set / TF, why would i need hrs, i surely can get enough by myself.

User Tag List