Thread: More questions about crafting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

2) So, let me put it this way. From what I understand (obviously I haven't done this before because I never found the need to do this even with charms), you can sort of steer/determine, if you will, what kind of item you want and its stats (ignoring the general stats certain class of recipes such as "blood" and "caster" etc.) you'd like although there still will be some unpredictability involved.

So suppose I want a ring for a lightning Javazon. I'm probably going to go for the "caster" recipes (blood probably would be fine too). I'd definitely would like such to end up having some of the following traits (obviously not all)

+2 to all skills or just to amazon skills (obviously on the top priority)
    X% mana steal, Y% mana per hit, or Z% mana reneration (Note: this trait ought to stack correct once made?)
    A% to fcr
    B% to all resistances
    +C to all stats

So

a) What ought I to do (other than having a ton of perfect amethysts, amn runes, etc.) to hope to get the above traits?

b) Also, I understand I have to make sure my character is somewhere around level 93 and higher correct?

c) It should also matter what item level the rings and jewels are correct (this shouldn't be much of a problem if I use anything that drops from cows, Baal and his minions, inferno areas, and uber and worldstone bosses correct) or do the particular names/accompanying stats and level of item matter?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-13-2016 at 01:11 AM.

User Tag List