Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
dude i am not roasting you at all. trust me i've played in other modded server and mostly there was a single man development. i made those guys (they were two but only one knew of modding) open a test server to try things out and they gave me access so i'd test things out before a patch came on. i am sure people would love to help you with testing before testing.

even though i think my english is good enough, i really didn't mean to offend/roast you, if you felt so it's probably how i explained myself in a poor way. sorry again.

would you explain the "changes" a little bit though. a little transparency would be great, specially for a balance fix.
No worries, I understand you just want to be able to play the class efficiently. I don't want to give details yet until I get back on my desktop and see if I can even do what I am wanting to do, then we'll go from there! Skeletal Burst damage is definitely getting fixed, more skills will be usable in Lich Form, and I am going to do something about the inconvenience of skeletons.