Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
I don't think anybody has these, because I am not sure they exist. As far as I know the speed of the attack stays the same regardless of ias / fcr, but I could be wrong. If you can verify the speed does infact change just let me know and I will see if I can pull the BPs from the game.
I know I am necroing this thread, but I was just doing some testing and shuriken flip appears to have ias breakpoints. The amount of time it takes to deplete my mana bar varies depending on whether I am using fade or burst of speed. @Game If it is possible to determine the breakpoints for shuriken flip, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are a bunch more questions for anyone who has tested this at all.
1. I recall that deadly strike, open wounds, and crushing blow work with shuriken flip, but what about %enhanced damage and critical strike, (claw mastery) and +damage? (Heart of the shadow, grief, etc)

2. Since its a trap, should I assume that -physical resist from both bk rings and amplify damage doesnt work and that the only way to increase its damage is by %trap enchants?

3. I know that life-tap works with this, but what about life/mana leech and life on hit? I guess the broader question is which on-hit effects work with this skill and which don't.

Thats all I have for now.